Monday, January 21, 2008

About this Blog

Don't be deceived by the title of this blog, which might sound a little flip, tongue in cheek, maybe even satirical. This blog is not intended as a spoof of any of the fine solo practice blogs out there (many of which are in the blogroll to the right). Nor is this a legal humor blog like Above the Law, Lowering the Bar, Legal Antics, etc.
This blog is deadly serious.
I started my solo practice about two and a half years ago. It is horribly embarrassing to admit, but I still have negative cash flow most months. I have struggled like hell, mostly ineffectively, to get clients.
I can hold out for a few more months. But I have to turn things around quickly.
This blog will chronicle both my past failures and my current efforts. I'm hopeful I can get in the black soon. I have to. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Starving Solo,

    I just discovered your blog after reviewing the list of blogs and/or websites that link to my blog, The Dreams of a Solo. I just wanted to wish you the best as you continue your solo journey. I don't know much, if anything, about you other than what you have on The Starving Solo blog, but I am pulling for you and I look forward to seeing you move closer to your other blog, The Prospering Solo. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete