Monday, October 6, 2008

The Rationale Behind the New Sidebar Header Photo

My wife has known about this blog almost since its inception, but I don't think she's ever read it. She knows it is therapeutic for me to get my thoughts down. But she's not that familiar with the overall tenor of the blog.
This weekend, I added the photo you see under the "About Me and this Blog" heading in the sidebar. My wife, sitting next to me on the sofa, where I was working on my laptop, noticed the photo.
"Oh, that's such a sad photo!" she said.
"It's a sad blog," I responded.
I think she may read it now.
On the brighter side, I've lightened up the blog.  No more black background, a little more color.  A little more cheery.
UPDATE (10/29/08):  Maybe I should have said this is a sad blog so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment