Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thanks for the Well Wishes

This blog hasn't attracted many readers, but I have received very nice comments and/or e-mails from several people, including a few bloggers on my "Solos Doing It Right" blogroll. All have wished me well in turning around my practice, and I am very grateful for their thoughts.
I had been a little worried that people who saw this blog might think it is satire or write it off as the rantings of a bitter failure, but these comments tell me it is being received as I intended: serious reflections from a solo who has tried hard yet finds himself on the brink of failure.
So thanks for the well wishes, everyone, and know that you have mine, as well.

1 comment:

  1. SS: This is my first blog post ever. I just found your site and it is a revelation to learn that there are others out there w/ similar attitudes, experiences and concerns. I've been solo for about 5 years and feel your pain. Keep up the good work. I look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete